FIT Test MyDNAPedia is a saliva test, and you will have to collect a saliva sample with special collection swabs, included in the package.
This product is testing:
- Aerobic fitness and anaerobic threshold potential. Aerobic exercise is any type of cardiovascular conditioning. It includes such activities as brisk walking, swimming, running, or cycling. It is often called “cardio.” Aerobic exercise means “with oxygen.” Breathing and heart rate increase during aerobic activities. The anaerobic threshold is the highest exercise intensity that a person can sustain for a period of time without lactate substantially building up in the blood.
- Maximum oxygen capacity or maximal oxygen uptake refers to the oxygen consumption of a person when exercising as hard as possible.
- Muscle Performance, the capacity of the muscle to work. The main elements of muscle performance are strength, power, and endurance. In order to improve muscle performance, all these three aspects should be regarded. For checking your muscle performance the Fit Test from MyDNAPedia could be performed.
- Ultra-marathon performance and range of motion. An ultra-marathon can be defined as any running performance lasting for longer than six hours and/or longer than the classical marathon distance of 42.195 km. Range of motion is defined as the capability of a joint to go through its complete spectrum of movements.
- Recovery from exercise refers to the time period between the end of a bout of exercise and the subsequent return to a resting or recovered state. It also refers to specific physiological processes or states occurring after exercise that is distinct from the physiology of either the exercising or the resting states.
- Risk for Achilles tendinopathy. Achilles tendinopathy is a condition that causes pain, swelling, and stiffness of the Achilles tendon that joins your heel bone to your calf muscles. It is thought to be caused by repeated tiny injuries to the Achilles tendon. The Fit Test we are offering is a good option to stay tuned about your health issues.
- Risk for ligament injury. Ligament injury is a tear or sprain of a ligament. The most common injuries are posterior cruciate ligament injury, medial collateral ligament injury, lateral collateral ligament injury, and anterior cruciate ligament injury.
- Risk for muscle injury. Muscle injuries represent a great part of all traumas in sports medicine making from 10% to 55% of all sustained injuries. There are such muscle injuries as laceration, contusion, degenerative diseases and strain.
- Risk of venous thrombosis. Thrombosis is an obstruction of the vessel by a blood clot formed within its lumen – it may affect both a vein or an artery. Normally, injury of the blood vessel causes the formation of a blood clot from fibrin fibers and platelets in order to prevent blood loss. However, blood clots may occur in the body under certain circumstances, even when the blood vessels remain intact. Buy Fit Test from MyDNAPedia and identify your risk of venous thrombosis.
⇒ FREE AND SAME/NEXT DAY SHIPPING (estimated delivery time 3-4 days).
⇒ DISCREET DELIVERY. We deliver all our products in white envelopes. There will be no content description on the outside of the envelope. As a result, no one besides you will know the nature of the contents inside.